Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Did I miss the beginning of Summer?

The Summer 2012 Anime season has finally started.
I have to use simulcasts now, because of the ISP's, or until I can find a way around it.

Crunchyroll Summer 2012 Page - Here

Incidentally, I'm only watching 2 shows this season.



For those of you who don't know what Muv-Luv is, get out it was originally visual novel, named Muv-Luv. Then a sequel Muv-Luv Alternative. From that is what this show is derived from.

I hear that it's more complicated then Fate/Stay Night, and better (then again, of TM's games, I've only played Tsukihime).
Episode 1 is out for everyone, 2 is only for premium members at the moment.


And I'm also watching

Episode 1 simulcasts in 1 hour. I hate waiting
But it's here, it's finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment