Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Anime Expo 2012 - LiSA to attend

Dammit, why don't I live on the west coast?
All the good conventions happen there...

E3....
Anime Expo...

Anyway, take a look: here for source
Anime Expo Site: Here

So LiSA will be at Anime Expo 2012.

She sang the Fate/Zero OP, "Oath Sign"

Because of an ironclad copyright, I cannot find the video on streaming, and I don't want to upload my own.
So here a recorded version of a live performance.
Don't know where it is though. Sorry.

In HD via youtube (not my video by the way)
Is it just me? Because it doesn't feel at full tempo.

She was also the Singing voice of Yui from Angel beats


From Angel Beats! (not my videos):

My Soul, Your Beats via youtube (also not my video):


Personally, I think the focus on her songs will be Oath Sign, and not anything from the Angel Beats! Audio Project

Heh, unlike some artists on this side of the pacific, it seems Japanese artists can actually preform live.

Sorry for lag.
Slowpoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment