Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Music 01

Well, the blog description does say Music in it.
So I've decided to share music with you every Sunday (I hope I don't run out)

This week's morning song is a song called Utsusemi by Akiko Shikata.

Album Cover

So I first came across this song at this osu! beatmap. I downloaded it, and god it sounded great.

For those of you who don't know who Akiko Shikata is, she probably best known for singing the OP to Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.

For those of you who don't know what Umineko is, google it.

Her compositions tend to be very complex, with many layers of music.
For someone slightly autistic like me, that is a good thing.

Song Via youtube below (not my video)

And it was also used as the ED in the show "Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi"
I don't know what that show is.

No comments:

Post a Comment