Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Generic First Post

Title says it all. So I'd like to tell you a little about me and this blog.

 God I hate blogging. It feels so... narcissistic...
Oh yeah, I will respond like this... a lot...

 As for me, I'm your typical anime watcher.
Oh wait, possibly not.
You'll see.

By reading this, you have opened up Pandora's Box.
Never know what will come out...

 I'm still getting use to HTML, so please bear with me until I become comfortable with all this tech stuff.

This blog has one main purpose. To help me learn Japanese.

I've already been taking it for a year and a half, but I seek to better myself.

The fact that I enjoy watching anime doesn't hurt either. This blog typically be about



The Works of NisiOisin
And the works of Kinoko Nasu

No comments:

Post a Comment