Monday, May 7, 2012

Japanese 101 Update

So, an update. This may, or may not be a good thing.
Today I found out that this will be my sensei's last year with me, my class, and my school.



My school will continue it's Japanese program, but with a different sensei next year.

This will effect Japanese 101 a little.
I've decided to speed up the rate of the lessons, to one every Sunday and Wednesday.

Don't worry about me running out of material for the time being, as I have dug up my old Japanese 1 notebook, and I will share all the notes contained within given time.

Plan on sharing:
-Asking to do things
-Potential Form
-Question words
-Verb conjugations
-Lots and lots of Vocabulary (this will be the bulk of the lessons)
-Adjectives
-Adjective conjuations

After all that is done and posted, I may do some recordings of me speaking and such to help with listening and comprehension.

-Kanji as we go, but I will have dedicated kanji lessons, eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment