Saturday, May 26, 2012

Japanese 101 Update

It's very likely that I will close Japanese 101 within 30 days.
I'd say between 2 weeks, to a month.

It won't be the end of Japanese, Just the basics.
I don't know when 102 will be, or what I will write about in it.

Kanji wont be until later, possibly 102 or 103.
That, and I have not learned all 3000 Kanji yet, only on 1000 ish.

Because as a personal 意見 if you want to visit Japan, speaking should take priority over reading.
You can always ask someone このかんじはなんですか? if you don't know.

As a side note, I also think that the stroke order is fairly useless.
I took 6 years of Chinese, learned the stroke orders, and no one cared, checked, or graded.

It just makes your writing look more authentic, but nothing much to it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment